Proof of your business activity will be required at the entrance.
Central and easy to access, in the heart of Paris!
Paris Expo Porte de Versailles
2 Place de la Porte de Versailles, 75015 Paris
Europe's major cities are less than 3 hours away:
- Berlin : 1h40
- Sofia : 2h30
- Vienna : 1h40
- Madrid : 1h40
- Lisbon : 2h10
- Dublin : 1h55
- Stockholm : 2h30
- Warsaw : 2h25
The Boulevard Périphérique (ring road) provides direct access to the Parc des Expositions at Porte de Versailles
- All exits
- Porte de Versailles
- From CDG airport: Via the A1 motorway (45min, excluding traffic delays)
- From Orly airport: Via the A6 motorway (15min, excluding traffic delays)
To reserve your parking space, go to:
Car with chauffeur:
Click here to get a €10 off for all rentals in mydriver
Partenaire Sihra Made: www.mydriver.com
By public transport
- Bus: ligne 39 et 80
- Metro: Line 12 - "Porte de Versailles" station
- Tramway: Lines T3 and T2, "Porte de Versailles" stop
- From the airports:
- CDG: Take the RER B to the "Cité Universitaire" station, then the T3 tram to the "Porte de Versailles" stop
- Orly: Take the Orly Val to the "Anthony" station, then RER B toward "Cité Universitaire," and T3 Tram to the "Porte de Versailles" stop
The exhibition complex at Porte de Versailles in Paris is equipped with taxi terminals that give you direct access to the exhibition grounds. You can book with the companies below.
Taxis G7 : +33 (0)1 47 39 47 39 or +33 (0)1 41 27 66 99 (English-speaking operator)
Taxis Bleus : +33 (0) 891 70 10 10
Alpha Taxis : +33 (0)1 45 85 85 85
2 airports in Paris:
- Roissy Charles de Gaulle located in the North
- Orly located in the South
All foreign nationals wanting to come to France must be able to submit statutory documentary evidence at the border for the reasons for their stay, their means of support and accommodation arrangements. As a rule, unless you are exempt, you are required to have a visa. It must be applied for from the relevant French embassy or consulate in the applicant’s country of residence.
To get your visa, feel free to contact our visitor hotline.